SNMP Network/ Modbus card
SNMP Card UTP Ethernet.
Communication by LAN.
TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP.
The NetMan 204 network agent allows UPS directly connected over LAN 10/100 Mb connections to be managed using the main network communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP and SNMP). It is the ideal solution for the integration of UPS over Ethernet networks with MODBUS/TCP or BACNET/ IP protocols. It was developed to integrate UPS into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the UPS and associated management systems.
• 32 bit RISC processor
• Compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and IPv4/6 networks
• wifi ready
• Compatible with PowerShield3 and TeleNetGuard
• SNMP v1 and v3 with RFC1628 for PowerNetGuard and NMS connection
• SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with RFC3433 for the management of environmental sensors
• HTTP for UPS control via web browser
• SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS status updates via email
• Maximum expandability
• USB host for Pendrive USB connection
• Events log and data management
• Wake-on-LAN management for starting computers via TCP/IP network
• Other standards: DHCP, DNS, RARP, FTP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP
• Management of environmental sensors
• Configurable via Telnet or SSH sessions, and web
• Firmware upgradeable via USB port, FTP and HTTP.