Sentinel Tower 6KVA
Riello STW 5000
Back-up (70% load) 8 min
• Small footprint
• Power factor 1
• High efficiency 95%
• Parallelable up to 3 units
• 3 level inverter
• High quality output voltage
Sentinel Tower is the ideal solution for protecting mission critical systems such as safety devices, telecommunications equipment but also IT systems to ensure maximum power reliability.
Sentinel Tower is designed and built using state-of-the-art technology and components to provide maximum protection to the powered loads with no impact on downstream systems and optimised energy savings.
The series includes 5-6 kVA single/singlephase and 8-10 kVA single/three-phase input single-phase output models with on-line double conversion technology (VFI):
the load is powered continuously by the inverter which supplies a sinusoidal voltage, filtered and stabilised in terms of form and frequency. Input and output filters provide significant further immunity from mains disturbances and lightning strikes.
In terms of technology and performance, Sentinel Tower is one of the best UPS available on the market today: three level inventer to achieve 95% efficiency, output power factor 1 to increase in efficiency of system and devices and reduce power system losses.
Selectable Economy Mode and Smart Active Mode functions; new custom diagnostics LCD display, RS232 and USB interfaces with Powershield3 software, ESD input, interface slot with optional boards.
High UPS reliability
• Total microprocessor and DSP control.
• Interruption-free static and manual bypass.
• Specifications guaranteed up to 40°C (the components are designed to work at high temperatures and thus are subject to less stress at normal temperatures).
Parallel configuration of 3 units for (2+1) redundant or power parallel system. The UPS continue to operate in parallel even if the connection cable is interrupted (Closed Loop).
Unity Power Factor
• More power delivered
• More real output power (W)
Operating mode selection
The operating mode can be programmed via software or manually via the front display panel.
• On line: efficiency up to 95%.
• Economy Mode: to increase efficiency (up to to 98%), allows for the selection of Line Interactive technology (VI) to power low priority loads from the mains supply.
• Smart Active: the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the mains power supply.
• Emergency: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency only mode).
• Frequency converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
High quality output voltage
• Even with non-linear loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1).
• High short circuit current on bypass.
• High overload capacity: 150% by inverter (even with mains failure).
• Filtered, stabilised and reliable voltage (double conversion on-line technology - VFI compliant with EN62040-3), with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances.
• Power factor correction: UPS input power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current uptake.
• UPS can be installed on a single-phase or three-phase distribution network STW 8000 and STW 10000.
• Output terminal board + 2 IEC sockets for powering local consumers (computers, devices, etc.).
• Simplified positioning (built-in castors).
High battery reliability
• Automatic and manual battery test.
• Proper battery care is critical to ensuring correct UPS operation in emergency conditions. The Riello UPS battery care system consists of a series of features and capabilities to optimise battery management and obtain the best performance and operating life possible.
• Unlimited extendible runtime using matching Battery Boxes.
• The batteries do not cut in during mains failures of <20 ms (high hold up time) or when the input supply is between 184 V to 276 V.
Low impact on the mains
Sinusoidal uptake of input current on singlephase/single-phase series.
Optional battery extension packs can be connected to increase UPS runtime. In addition the Sentinel Tower range includes ER versions with no internal batteries and more powerful battery chargers for longer runtimes.
• Advanced diagnostics: status, measurements and alarms available on new custom LCD display.
• Low noise (<45 dBA): can be installed in any environment thanks to its high frequency switching inverter and PWM load-dependent digitally controlled fan (>20 kHz, value above audible range).
• Auto restart (automatic when mains supply is restored, programmable via software.
• Emergency function: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency lights).
• Back-feed protection standard: to prevent energy from being fed back to the network.
• UPS digital updating (flash upgradeable).
• Compatible with Riello Connect remote monitoring.
• Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 10, 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2012,2008, and previous versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems.
• RS232 serial and USB ports.
• Plug and play function.
• Slot for installation of communications boards.
|Høyde totalt||500.0 mm|