SENTINEL DUAL 10000VA ONLINE UPS TM
Back-up (70% load) 7 min
TM - 3:1 phase
• Can be installed on the floor (tower version) or in rack mount cabinets (rack version). The display panel can be rotated.
• Low noise (<48 dBA): can be installed in any environment thanks to its high frequency switching inverter and PWM load-dependent digitally controlled fan
• External bypass option for maintenance with interruption-free switching
• Operation guaranteed up to 40°C (the components are designed for high temperatures and are thus subject to less stress at normal temperatures)
• Built-in IEC output sockets with thermal protection.
Operating mode selection
Functions can be programmed via software or manually via the front display panel.
• On line: efficiency up to 95%
• Eco Mode: to increase efficiency (up to to 98%), allows for the selection of Line Interactive technology (VI) to power low priority loads from the mains supply
• Smart Active: the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the mains power supply
• Emergency: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency only mode).
• Frequency converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
High battery reliability
• Automatic and manual battery test
• Reduced ripple component (detrimental to the batteries) using a low ripple current discharge (LCRD) system
• Batteries are user replaceable without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swap)
• Unlimited extendible runtime using matching Battery Boxes
• The batteries do not cut in during mains failures of <20 ms (high hold up time) or when the input supply is between 184 V to 276 V.
The wide input voltage range and a high hold-up time minimise battery usage and increase efficiency and battery life; for smaller power breaks, energy is drawn from a group of appropriately-sized capacitors.
10 A configurable IEC output sockets allow for runtime optimisation by programming the switching off of low priority loads on mains failure; alternatively, emergency loads that are normally not powered when mains is
present can be activated.
PS! On this product there is a seperate batterybox in the pachage with the same measurements as the UPS. Dimensions in the technial-tab are total masurements.
|Frakt Vekt||94.0 kg|